Soweto (Part 2)
1) lunch at restaurant recommended by our guide Khumbulani
2) John, Khumbulani and I
3) John accepts K's offer/dare to try a native dish: tripe! He ate every bite. A couple of hours later, I inquired, "How is your stomach?"
He replied, "They're both doing fine."
4) When we returned K to his office near Joburg MTC, we found ourselves in middle of missionary transfer day in parking lot. Here you see a wave of missionaries; it reminded me of my missionary children.
1) lunch at restaurant recommended by our guide Khumbulani
2) John, Khumbulani and I
3) John accepts K's offer/dare to try a native dish: tripe! He ate every bite. A couple of hours later, I inquired, "How is your stomach?"
He replied, "They're both doing fine."
4) When we returned K to his office near Joburg MTC, we found ourselves in middle of missionary transfer day in parking lot. Here you see a wave of missionaries; it reminded me of my missionary children.

MaryAnn and John --
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled upon your website. Love it! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your wonderful adventure.
Just had Lillie Jane last week. She's beautiful! Lots of dark hair. Sweet baby. I'm really blessed.
Missing seeing MaryAnn. I think about you all of the time. Hope you are having a terrific time! Take care. Camille