My longtime Book Club friend Judy and husband Rich, living here in Joburg on LDS Church assignment, invited us for a quick two-day tour of Swaziland, "mostly to shop." First stop is the Ngwenya Glass Factory, where craftsmen fashion unique sculptures of African animals. Judy serves tuna and avocado on whole grain bread, an African tail gate! [I'm reverting to Picasa four pictures per posting. If I ever become brave, I'll edit with additional photos.]
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Swaziland - Glass Factory
My longtime Book Club friend Judy and husband Rich, living here in Joburg on LDS Church assignment, invited us for a quick two-day tour of Swaziland, "mostly to shop." First stop is the Ngwenya Glass Factory, where craftsmen fashion unique sculptures of African animals. Judy serves tuna and avocado on whole grain bread, an African tail gate! [I'm reverting to Picasa four pictures per posting. If I ever become brave, I'll edit with additional photos.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cute couple (that would be my parents!)
ReplyDelete